Due to the Bishop’s extended dispensation through November 23, and his granted permission to increase seating capacity on the parish level, the below changes will go into effect beginning with this weekend’s Masses.
– Every other pew will remain roped off to help us maintain at least 6 feet of social distance between families.
– Additional chairs will be added to the front rows, back of church, and in The Commons.
– Both the North and South entrances will be open with a registration table on each side. Please consider sitting on the side of the church you enter and sign in on.
– Sanctuary doors can now be used as EXITS ONLY to allow for quicker disbursement after Mass.
– We ask that everyone continue to wear a mask at church. If this is a hardship, please contact Fr. Tony directly.
– We are running the fans to keep the air circulating, please keep in mind that it may a little chillier than usual.
– Please continue to bring your own sanitizer if possible. Thank you!
Because of these changes we will need even more volunteers to make things run smoothly! Please contact Mary Harkema if you can help at email@example.com. Thank you for your unwavering patience!