– Masks are not required during liturgical worship.
– You will not be asked to reveal your vaccination status.
– Pastors were given permission to remove rope or tape from pews.
– Pastors were asked to designate a seating area where social distancing is in effect to accommodate individuals for whom mitigation strategies remain an important safeguard or who may choose to sit there. The Commons will be our designated social distancing area for social distance seating during Mass.
– The Elizabeth Ann Seton Room will be a Cry Room for families once again.
– Father Tony decided that we will no longer use registrations for Masses. You are welcome to come right in!
– Further guidance on non-liturgical events will be forthcoming.