What is Proposal 3?
The Michigan Supreme Court ordered the placement of Proposal 3 (formerly known as “Reproductive Freedom for All”), an extreme pro-abortion amendment, onto the November ballot. Proposal 3 seeks the approval of the people of Michigan to permanently amend the State Constitution to include a “right to abortion,” but it goes well beyond that.
Proposal 3 could:
- Allow abortion up until birth
- Allow minors to pursue abortions and sterilization without parental notification or consent
- Exempt abortion facilities from basic health and safety regulations
- Allow anyone to perform an abortion, even if they don’t have a medical license.
- Protect abortion providers from penalties for killing or injuring a woman during an abortion.
- Repeal or drastically alter dozens of state laws
This amendment allows abortion for:
- ANY ONE: any age…including minors
- ANY TIME: up to the moment of birth…and beyond birth
- ANY WHERE: in a medical facility…or any other location
Learn More and Educate Yourself
STATEWIDE WEBINAR: Proposal 3, Equipping for Battle
Sept. 29, 7-8:30 p.m.
Proposal 3 is deadly and deceptive – if passed it would usher in death for generations. The Catholic Church in Michigan invites you to a Zoom webinar in defense of LIFE. Learn from legal, medical and apologetics experts on what the amendment really says. Learn what you can say to change minds and votes, perhaps even your own. Michigan needs YOU to help others VOTE NO on Proposal 3.
Preregistration required: https://www.dioceseoflansing.org/lay-equipping-webinar