OLCEF is Committed to Catholic Education
For over 30 year the Education Foundation has been there to support families in their choice of Catholic Education – that has not changed! For the 2024 – 2025 school year, the Education Foundation is committed to providing tuition assistance for families in need. Families are encouraged to apply for assistance. Awards will be based on financial need separately from the Diocese scholarships.
Bishop’s Scholarship Fund
Bishop Walkowiak has greatly increased the amount of available scholarships for diocesan Catholic schools. All families, whether enrolling for the first time or already enrolled, can apply for Bishop’s Scholarships. Learn more about the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund and Blackbaud application.
Ways to Contribute to OLCEF!
- One-time monetary gift or setting up a weekly, monthly or annual pledge, please visit our parish website.
- Participate in our annual fundraising event
- Matching Gifts – OLCEF qualifies for most companies’ matching gift programs
- Life insurance policy with OLCEF as a beneficiary
- Designate a portion of your estate to the OLCEF
- Contribute stocks, bonds or other assets
Participate in SCRIP
A scrip program gives members of your organization the power to fundraise all the time, without doing anything more than using scrip gift cards to pay for their everyday shopping. They don’t have to spend money on things they don’t need, make room to organize events in their busy schedules, or sell to friends and relatives.
When families place order for SCRIP, they pay the face value for gift cards & receive the face value for gift cards.